Friday, December 21, 2007

Hey!

I've seen Nick a couple times since he's been here on Wednesday. I have yet to see anyone from our stake though. It's gotten easier since the first week here though. Cause the first couple days are so hard cause you have no time to rest or sleep other then at the specified time. I'm going to the provo temple later today for a seesion. Anyways, I already can bear my testimony in french along with praying in french and giving a couple talks in french. Mostly everyone in my district has a good background in french so we're going pretty fast compared to other people that don't know anything. Well, Have a fun time with the wedding and Christmas and all. I won't be doing much though. And tell mom that her dear elder letters that she writes do get to me so she can still write me using that. It's alot easier then mailing and using stamps and all. I've seen Dustin and Evan (Marshall's friends) a couple times since I've been here. Evan's class room is in the second level of my building that i go to. Alrighty, gotta go--Elder Jex

No comments: