Friday, January 18, 2008

Less than 3 weeks til I leave the MTC!!!!

Well, as you know from the title, I leave in a little less than 3 weeks from the MTC. I'm soo pumped for it. The french is getting better and better. I'm getting to the point where I can talk all day and my head won't hurt after when I go to bed. Also, in another french zone, they got 2 new elders who are native speakers so that'll be great practice for me. One's from Tahiti, and the other is from France. Both speak french way different but thats good so I can understand all the dialects of french. This last Tuesday, we had Elder L. Tom Perry come speak to us. He talked about the Translation of the Book of Mormon and it was a miracle that it actually happened. It was amazing!!! In my zone we got 24 new missionaries, now it is a mad house in our living quarters. Ohh, Eric and Dawnette, I met this elder whose name was Elder Sabbah. His full name is Norr Sabbah I think. He was here learning Italian cause he's going to Milan Italy for his mission. I think he was in your old ward before you moved. I remember being in the same class as him when we would come. I have about 2 min left on my computer time so yeah. I'm progressing soo much, It's amazing what the Spirit allows you to do in speaking a language. I think I've learned more here than I have in the last 4 years in high school french. I leave for France on Feb 4th, so you can still email me using this email. Anyways, I gotta run. I just got back from doing sealing at the Temple, It was a great experience!!! I love you all and thank you for the letters and everything else.
-Love
-Elder Jex

No comments: