Friday, January 25, 2008

New Years!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! I have so many New Years resolutions that I can't count them but they're all based on missionary work obviously. It's still pretty cold up here. Everytime the snow goes away for a couple days and I think it's gonna be nice for once, it snows, then it snows some more. Thats ok, I only have a little over a week left here. Then I'll be gone (Thank goodness)!! Things have been going well here. I don't really have any stories cause all the people I teach are just members and it's for practice so you'll have to wait for those miraculous stories until I leave the MTC. A couple weeks ago Elder L. Tom Perry came and spoke to us again. This time it was for a bunch of Mission Presidents that were being trained. We were all kind of surprised cause he just came during Christmas but it was still good. The French is coming along as usual and my knowledge is gettig greater and greater each day. My Flight Plans are supposed to come in today so thats gonna be great. Just hopefully my visa has come in. Anyways, Gotta go. Love you all
-Love
-Elder Jex

No comments: