Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New transfer!!






Well, my first transfer is over and my companion has left and I have gotten a new one. His name is Elder Barton. He's a fairly short guy but he's been out on his mission a little over a year. My other companion that left went to the mission office so that was cool. This past week, we havent had much special things happen. We have this new investigator that knows some people that play for the professional basketball team in Le Havre but whatever. Elder Mecham had to leave around 7 o'clock in the morning for the mission office and about 11 members came to the gare to see him off. Its just that the members here are soo cool. We get about 2 meals on average a week here and I think thats pretty good. Anyways, things are going well, I now have to show my new comp the city and all the investigators that we teach. That'll be fun. I'm putting 2 different pictures on this one. One of them is a pic of my whole zone at District Conference last week and also another one is the coolest thing that I've ever seen. It's a pizza vending machine. Its just right on the side of the street. Its soo cool. Anyways, til next week
-Love
-Elder Jex

No comments: