Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Last week of first transfer


Things are going well in Le Havre right now. Except for the weather, the last week it has been pretty rainy and windy. But thats ok, but it's really hard to go contacting in the rain when there is no one outside. Thats why we need to have more appointments so we dont have to go contacting all the time cause it can get pretty boring sometimes. We are working with a less on trying to stop smoking and we were able to give him a plan that will help him in quitting. He was very thankful for our help because he really wants to stop. We also have our Mission leader's sister's family coming to church. They seemed to really like the atmosphere and the people. This last sunday I was able to give the lesson in Gospel Principles class. It was pretty easy I think. When Im talking and no one else is talking its really easy for me to speak but when I have to listen to others and answer them, it gets a little tough sometimes. But here are some pics of Etretat (this great place filled with cliffs right on the shore of the Atlantic) and also some of me on exchanges at a city called Evreux. The city that I went to on exchanges is really small. But the day I was there, We taught a lady the first lesson and I told the part about Joseph Smith. Most of the time I was stubbling on my words but I felt the Spirit strong as I taught it and I think it turned out really well. She came to English class this last week and oh yeah, I almost got bisou'd a couple times. And if you dont know what that means, talk to Marshall or Terina, they'll tell you. Anyways, this Saturday, I'll know if Im being transferred or not so I'll tell ya next time.

No comments: