Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back up and running

Ok, This is the second time I'm writing this because all these computers are NUL. That's french for crapy. Anyways, the weather here has been good and bad just how France usually is. Rainy one day then burning hot the next day. Oh, thanks for those letters LeeElle and Brooke. :) The transfer has just ended and now but I'm not leaving and neither is my companion so it's nice and tranquille here. Right now is the European Cup of Soccer and all the Europeans are going crazy because soccer is huge here. Now I have a big flag of Italy in my room at because of Elder Petrignani. It's finally come to the point where the switch of the mission presidents will actually happen. They leave in 3 weeks, and the new one comes in the same day so my next zone conference will be with President Staheli or something like that. Here are some pics of Elder Petrignani and I on top of a submarine base and the other is a pic of the District inside our Branch building.

No comments: