Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Have a great start to Summer

Last week, I sent a couple pics and they didn't come out. This time I didn't bring my camera to upload them again but next week I will send them again. Anyways, This last week has been nice. The first week of another transfer, with an Italien. My conversation skills have improved so much within the last couple weeks because when we are in the bus, I find it alot easier to start talking to people. So far, we've gotten a couple new investigators just because we started up conversations on the bus or something like that. We are also teaching a ladt named Elizabeth. She speaks about 5 languages. And she wanted us to teach her in English so I did most of the teaching being with an Italien Companion. Anyways, we taught her the first lesson and watched the DVD The Restoration. I think we were able to help her feel the spirit then because she usually talks alot during the lesson and this time, she just sat and listened to what we had to say. It was great. Today, I found some peanut butter but I didn't buy it because I don't know if it's is good american Peanut butter or some weird tasting peanut butter that only France makes. We'll see, maybe I'll buy some next week. Yesterday, France played Italy in Soccer for the European Cup. A member invited us (missionaries) to watch it because they knew it was sooo important for my companion to see it. Italy won and so now I have a happy companion on my hands right now. Anyways, all is going well. Hope all is going well over there in the States. Have a great start to Summer.
-Elder Jex

No comments: