Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to Saint Nazaire


Well, you're probably wondering why I have this title.  Well, I heard that my titre de séjour (the document that says I'm legal) came in finally at Saint Nazaire so I got permission to go back there and pick it up.  It took practically the whole day because it took about 3 hours going there and coming back so it was pretty intense.  I got to see some of the members there because I asked to missionaries there to set something up.  I actually ended up doing to spiritual thought because the members asked that I would do it.  We had a raclette fete if anyone knows what that is.  I know Marshall and Terina do.  Anyways, Hopefully I can get those pics up this time.  I don't know but we'll see.  This last week has been just a bunch of finding.  We do have a hand full of investigators but lately we have received over 6 references of people that live in our area so basically all that my companion and I have done has been finding these new people to get a hold of and see if they would like to start taking the lessons.  So far we have been successful.  We found one person that we were able to set a rendez-vous with and hopefully we'll be able to start teaching his parents also.  Well, I got some more pics to send so I will add one to this and then add a couple others with another e-mail.
-Love
-Elder Jex

No comments: