Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Week 3 Transfer 6

Well, as you can see, I don't have a good title for this week because nothing that big happened.  I think I told everyone about my Paris P-day already.  I'm not sure though.  Well, this last week has just been a steady and slow one.  We always have something to do but at the same time, nothing big is happening.  I did go on Exchanges to Chartres; which is a city about an hour away from Paris.  I went there and for the whole entire day, we did service for this one family that is building a house for their parents.  They were the best though.  We had to paint inbetween the beams of wood and they asked me specifically to do that so of course I did a great job with all of my expertises as being a painter with Warren McCune.  Anyways, we painted for about 4 straight hours then they made us some dinner after I took a shower at there house.  They have about 4 dogs and I was playing around with them also.  They had a pool table and a Ping Pong table, which is always nice to have.  So that was my exchange.  Right now, We just got back from a FHE thingy that we have with a couple of members.  That was fun but what we ate wasn't.  She cooked fish with everything basically still inside.  I spooned out some big piece, not knowing what it was.  It turned out to be the head (where the least amount of meat is).  But anyways, I just had to close my eyes and hopefully I can pull out all the nasty things.  The eyeball was also still there.  Pretty nasty.  Anyways, all is well here in Antony.  No pics for this week because I'm running low on time today but anyways, à la semaine prochaine.
-Elder Jex

No comments: