Monday, August 31, 2009

My Birthday!!

Hey everyone, How is everything going?  It's been pretty nice here in Paris.  Things are going well for me.  For my birthday, I actually had interviews with president Staheli, which was great.  President Staheli is a great person.  Anyways, since I am a zone leader now, I went on exchages with the Assistants to the President right after interviews so my day went very well.  I went to Versailles and spent the night over there.  We went running in the morning to a hill that looked out over paris and some other places.  We took so really cool pictures of La defense (the business district of paris).  This last week has been hot though.  If you've ever had to walk around in a shirt and tie in 100 degree heat, you know what I mean.  Things are cooling down though.  Hopefull it'll continue like that.  Things are going well nonetheless.  My apartment for my birthday made me a chocolate cake and we "made" sushi, which was actually really good.  We'll probably do it again in the future.  We live in a really antique apartmant here.  Wood floors, we even have two fireplaces, which is weird for a missionary to have.  Anyways, I hope all of you havea great week and I will be seeing you soon.
-Garrett






Windows Live: Keep your friends up to date with what you do online. Find out more.

No comments: