Monday, August 3, 2009

Paris here I come...

Hey everyone,
Things are going well.  I am being transferred though.  I'm going to Paris again, but this time in Paris itself, not in the suburbs.  I will probably stay there for the rest of my mission but you never know.  I believe the eiffel tower is in my proselyting area.  It's kinda funny to think of that.  I'll be contacting a lot of foreigners soon.  Well, I really excited to go there.  I'll be riding nothing but metros and buses above ground.  No more train rides.  Last week had a bunch of activities.  On Thursday, we had our zone activity, which was baseball but with a tennis ball.  I didn't want to play my hardest because I thought I might hurt somebody like that one time with one of Camille's friends.  After the acitivity, we didn't make our train back to Reims so we had to spend the night in Paris with the Chinese Elders.  It wasn't to fun because we didn't have anything to change into and we didn't really have any good beds to sleep on.  Anyways, we got back to Reims the next morning fine.  Then on Saturday, we left early in the morning for Troyes, which took us about 4 hours to get to then walked around there for a while and took some pictures.  Then we had the baptism for this man, then we really had to run back to the train station to make our train back Reims.  On Sunday, we had an English family to our ward and so for most of the service, I was translating for half of the family.  It gets pretty tiring after 2 hours of translating in your head.  Anyways, I'm excited and everything is going well.  OUr main investigator is on vacation in London so we have to wait for her to get back in another week.  I won't be here though.  Well, I hope the weather has cooled down in Cali and everyone is doing well.  The weather is nice here, just a little warm with showers often.  I hope you have a great week and here is my new address:
Elder Jex/Les Missionaires
1 bis, rue Stendahl
75020, Paris
France
 
Love,
Elder Jex







Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try BingT now.

No comments: