Friday, February 1, 2008

President Hinckley's Passing

Well, I'm sure most of you already know about President Hinckley's passing last Sunday. Yes, it is a day to be sad but I'm sure he got a great welcoming party in the Spirit World. Well, this last week hasn't been to exciting. Just a couple things, I am still at the MTC once I get to Paris, which is only in a few days, I'll have some good stories to tell ya. I have only 3 days left til I leave and I haven't started packing yet. I'm actually starting right after I finish here with my e-mail. Well, it's still snowing that last time a went outside. No big surprises here. Anyways, Have a great week then when I am in France, there will be a lot of typos in my email only cause here the french keyboard is way different then ours.
-Love
-Elder Jex

No comments: