Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Halfway through first transfer

Well it rained for the first time in Le Havre this last Sunday. I knew it was coming but didnt know when. Im sure a lot more will come. My language is coming along and Ive been able to give lessons in Sunday School already so I guess thats a good sign. This last week we were able to have some good rendez-vous here. We taught this guy from Cameroon named Alain. His mom was there and we discussed the Godhead for 30 min cause they just didn't understand. Things turned out well with him and his mom though. We had a couple other nice meetings with some people. A couple weeks ago, we went to this place called Etretat. Its this really beautiful looking coastline in Northern France. I think these cliffs were shown in the movie "the Princess Bride" anyways, My comp took me there and it was awesome, the tide was out when we got there so there was this cave that we went through and were able to go around the coast and see alot of the beauty there. Im going to post some pics for ya to see where I was. Anyways, Just this last Monday we had a Mission conference with a General Authority come. We had to run down to Versailles to see him but it was a nice drive. It was Neil L. Anderson who spoke to us. He is the Presidency of the 70. He went to this mission when he was younger so he talked to us about a bunch of stuff. I also gotta see all my MTC buddies and that was awesome. The mission conference went most of the day so I couldnt do much else with my time when we got back. It took about 2 hours to get to Versailles. And to add to that, I have zone conference this Friday so this week is packed with stuff happening. Anyways, almost time to go. Love you all
-Oh, and if youre wanting to email me, my email now is jinksy_jex21@hotmail.com because my other email doesnt let me do anything anymore.
well, it doesnt look like this computer will let me put these pics on so maybe some other time.

1 comment:

Lynell said...

Sounds like you are doing great. I am looking forward to see the pictures of Etretat. We love you and are proud of you.

Aunt Lynell