Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Saint Nazaire

So, first week in Saint Nazaire. It's pretty hot down here, just the other day I was doing some service and I got a sunburn on my face. The city is ok, I think Le Havre is better in my opinion. We have a small branch here around the size that Le Havre has. The members are great, I have already had a lesson with an investigator with a member. The beach is better than Le Havre but that's only because there aren't any huge rock anywhere. Also, a little bit about my companion, he is 24 years old. He is from Italy, from a little town about 2 hours from Rome. He's going bald haha. And he is shorter than me, well, all companions have been shorter than me so far. But anyways, the work here is usually porting (door-to-door). Contacting sometimes works, but not really here, there isn't enough people. We did have a car to use but now that a new older couple is coming into the mission, we had to give it up for them. Now we just take the bus everywhere. That's about it for this week, we haven't had to many stories with any investigators, but next week I'm sure of it.

No comments: