Friday, May 2, 2008

I am now in St Nazaire!!

Well, everyone! I am now in St Nazaire!! It's south west of Le Havre. It took me about 6 hours to get here from Le Havre. I had to go through Paris and try to find where I was going because I was by myself half of the time. It's really hard but it was fun. As for St Nazaire, I don't like as much as Le Havre. It's hard to leave cities after you have served there for a couple months. And now I have a Italian Companion that cannot speak english that well so I have to speak french to understand each other sometimes. My new address is:

Elder Garrett Paul Jex
Les Missionaires
4, rue Mendès-France
44600 St Nazaire

So send everything here and if you're not sure, send it to the Mission office.
So another city right next to the beach. It is a much nicer beach but I still liked the beach in Le Havre even though it is rocky everywhere. So I don't have much time, so til next week.

No comments: