Wednesday, May 21, 2008

short sleeved shirts

Well, it's gotten to the point of short sleeved shirts everyday. That's good because I like it when it's hot. But not too hot. Anyways, things are chugging along here in Saint Nazaire. The language is still coming but right now is my French week. A French week is when the whole mission speaks French for one whole week full time (in the apt) (with your comp)(all the time). It's pretty hard for me since I still don't know that language but I think I can get used to it. Just last week, my Italien comp got a dear john. I started laughing because it always happens. That's one of the main reasons that I don't have a girlfriend right now. Also, he has received to other letters from his girlfriend, ex I should say and he doesn't want to open them up. But oh well. Within the last week, we have taught a couple people in the last week. One of them, we asked to be baptized. He hasn't really made up his mind but I think he'll come around. The other is a lady that speaks 4 different languages and she wanted to speak english so basically I taught the lesson. It actually was pretty easy. But anyways, Things are going well here.
-Elder Jex

No comments: