Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bastille day!!

This last Monday was Bastille day which is like the 4th of July but on the 14th of July in France. It's practically the same, people gather together to watch fireworks and everything. We were invited to 2 different activities to go to. One was to a lake in the countryside and another was on the beach, so Monday was full of play around activities. It was really fun but now I'm tired because we played so much soccer on the beach. Last Friday was my first zone conference with President Staheli. He is a very interesting person. He has a billion stories about him and President Hinckley since he was his secretary for 13? I think. Already with the first transfer he was already knowing a lot of stuff like good teaching advice and all the stuff a President that has been there for a year. Anyways, transfer calls come in on Saturday so I will know if I'm staying for another transfer here or leaving. I know someone is leaving just don't know who. We'll see I guess. It's always fun waiting for transfer calls, it's like Christmas, you don't know what's gonna happen. haha Anyways, gotta go. Til next week
-Elder Jex

No comments: