Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New President "Official"

So last Sunday President Staheli replaced President Pond so now we have a new president of the mission. We are told to be prepared for changes because each president works differently so we'll see what he does. That same investigator that I talked about that has the problem with stopping smoking came to Church last Sunday and that was great. We haven't had an investigator come to church in around 2 months. And especially with other people here, you have to be patient. So many people move slowly here because France is not a country to be open to Missionaries like us. More than half of the people here are atheist and the other are Catholic so it's pretty hard here. Just ask Marshall or Terina, they'll tell ya. But that doesn't mean we stop working. I have to think that I am just planting seeds in the hearts of the people that will be harvested in the future. I'm in the middle or learning how to play pétanques, which is a game with big metal balls that you through near a little ball. and the ball closest to the smallest ball get points. I'm already fairly good because I play baseball but anyways, I gotta go. Til next week.
-Elder Jex

No comments: