Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Doctor's visit

Well, Today I had to go about an hour away to Nantes and get a doctor's checkup for my titre de séjour, which is basically a thing saying that I am legal in France. Everything turned out perfect, I am in perfect condition. I'm not gonna say that I'm in perfect shape because all the muscle that I had is now gone. But it still looks like I have muscle though. This Friday is zone conference so I will be in Rennes all day. Rennes is about 2 1/2 hours away from Saint Nazaire. Not that much stuff happened this last week. I was able to talk to the new president on the phone. He sounds really nice. I have some pics to send but I can't do it now so I will send them next week. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July and is having a great summer. By the way, the beach here is definitely not the same. There are no waves whatsoever. It stinks. Even with wind they are still like 2 feet high. The transfer ends in about 2 weeks so I don't know if I'll be staying or leaving here. Anyways, til next week.
-Elder Jex

No comments: