Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st transfer in antony done

Bonjour tout le monde, I figured I could start typing a little bit in French so the people reading this can learn a little bit for themselves. Alors, cette semaine est bien passé, On a fait beaucoup de chose comme l'activité de la zone ecetera. Yeah, anyways, the zone acitivity was pretty fun, we got to do a bunch of stuff along with doing some good contacting activities around our area. This sunday, the transfer will be finished and there will be many changes in the mission (companion wise) because a lot of missionaries left early to go to school and also another group is leaving at the end of the transfer. All of us in the apartment now think that my comp will be leaving because this is his third transfer in Antony and hs thinks he is done with his time in Antony. Some cool news for the future, this next zone conference that I will be going to will have to 70's that will be there to talk to us about the work here in Paris and in the mission. I think it will be a great experience that I will have to hear from these men. Anyways, the work is going well here and sorry that I haven't posted any pics up lately on the blog, I've been transferring all my photos to a USB drive to store them so I don't have to buy more memory cards for my camera. Anyways, à plus alors.
-Elder Jex

No comments: