Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Antony

So far here in Antony, everything has been going well. We have a ward here so it's a little bigger than what I have seen so far on my mission but in some cases, i'd rather still be in a Branch if it was my choice. branches are so united and are alot nicer to the missionaries. Right now we have a african investigator who in my opinion is on the verge of getting baptized. he says he knows the Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith was a Prophet. So i think we just need to extend the invitation to get baptized. Other news here, I'm am living in a 4 man apartment. Now I'm living with a missionary from Belgium. he does not speak english at all but thats good, I can really improve my french by speaking with him a lot. My new Companion's name is Elder Chase. He is from West Jordan Utah, what a surprise. So I've either had a foreign comp or a comp from Utah. Oh well, hopefully I get some French person or a missionary from Spain next time. Anyways, all is going well here. Not much more to say other than Paris is awesome. I've been there about 10 times since i've been in my new area. It's cool playing sports when you can see the eiffel tower within walking distance. Anyways, gotta go
-Elder Jex

No comments: