Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finally in France!!!!


It's been a while but Im finally in Paris, well not exactly. When I got here I stayed at the Mission President's House for a day then. The day we got in, we were able to go a little siteseeing. I was only able to see Notre Dame and Im gonna try to attach a pic and hopefully it goes through. I did see the Eiffel Tower in the distance but didn't have time to see it. My city that I am called to is Le Havre. It's a city right on the coast in Normandy. I havent seen the beach yet but thats ok. I'm sure Ill have some time to go there while I'm here. I don't really like French keybords. Oh yeah, my first companion's name is Elder Mecham. He's really cool. He's layback and chill like me. We talked to this one man today and I could not understand a word he said. He had the craziest accent than anyone. Even my comp could barely understand him. We talked with him for about 40 min straight. Also, tonight we're goin to teach this less active person. Hopefully I can say some things. Well, anyways, I gotta go. Great to hear from everyone! Til next week.

1 comment:

piouette said...

Hey Elder Jex,
By now you've seen the beach in Le Havre, nothing to brag about. Don't be discouraged by the icky cold rainy weather. I ma so excited for you to be in the homeland. I love reading your blog and your upbeat view of things. I am glad we got a chance to meet you before you left. Have a great week and PDay this week. Dont worry if you don't get to send an email back. I know time is very limited, just make sure to send a long one to your mom and dad every week.
AmitiƩs
Claire Bugnet