Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Still no rain!!



Hows everything? Everything here is going pretty well. Weve been doing our usual stuff here. We also have been meeting with this less active guy named Pascal Bounet. He's really cool but he talks soo much. He used to be a Branch President but since He got a divorce, he left the church. But it seems like he's been coming around lately. He came to church last week and came to a couple activities for Valentines day. I really think He's coming around. My french is still workin its way to the top. I still have a lot of improvement. Next monday, we're all going down to Versailles to a mission conference and Neil A Anderson is speaking to us so that will be awesome. Ive only been here for a little over é weeks so Im still getting used to some stuff. As for everything else, my comp and I are getting along great and the work is going on. Here are some pics: one is of me and my comp, the other one is of a cathedral right next to our building in Rouen. Hopefully its not on its side. oh well, Til next week, à bientot.
-Elder Jex

No comments: