Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Le Havre

Well now Im in a city called Le Havre. Its right on the coast of France. Very close to the beach. The beach is like a 15 min walk from my apt. And lately it's been pretty nice. Everyone says that it gets pretty bad with rain and everything but since ive been here, i havent seen a cloud in the sky. The work here going ok here. We only have a branch here so it's not to big. There was about 30 people at Sacrament meeting last sunday. I had to present myself to the branch also. Usually they call new missionaries blue but they didn't call me blue at all. Apparently my speaking was a lot better than most new missionaries. I wonder why? :) Anyways, here's my new address if you should want to send me anything,
Elder Jex
Les Missionaires
49 rue Jules Siegfried
76600 Le Havre, France
And put everything there, including Les Missionaires or else it wont get to me. Well, times a flyin like usual here and i need to head out. Til next week.
-Elder Jex

No comments: